Sypeland Climber's Balm is a skin care product designed especially for climbers and has grown in popularity over the last few years. Climber's Balm provides the climber with an aftercare treatment when the skin has been gnarled by sharp rock, or indeed when long periods of intensive climbing has worn the skin through.Sypeland Climber's Balm
- Moisturises. The balm rehydrates skin that has become dried out through the use of chalk.
- Repairs damaged skin. Skin damaged by rough rock needs to regrow rapidly so you can climb again the next day. Sypeland Climber's Balm helps it do just that.
- Is quickly absorbed and non-greasy. Unlike some other climbing skin care products, the balm is quickly and completely absorbed by the skin leaving it clean and grease-free.
- Is made from natural ingredients. Sypeland Climber's Balm is hand-made from only the finest natural ingredients. See the list of ingredients that we use.
- Was developed for climbers. The balm was developed by a keen climber who was searching for a better skin care product, in conjunction with an experienced herbalist. It was extensively tested and fine-tuned with many climbing sessions on the rough gritstone of North Yorkshire.
For best results Climber's Balm should be used soon after your climbing session. Simply wash your hands to remove excess chalk and dirt, and then apply the Balm. Not too much at a time, you don't need a lot. A 60 ml pot will last you some time.
Most importantly, Sypeland Climber's Balm simply works.